Tuesday, March 2, 2010

DAY 2 and 3,

So i tokad job at around 5:15, yes i lied to my shrink that it was 5pm..but isnt it the same this...5pm is 5pm..whether 5:o5 or 5:30 its 5 !!!

ok went home, showered,cleaned up some dishes i had used int he morning, warmed up some left overs rice,some meat and greens..;) yep chick is trying to stay healthy !! and sat down to watch a movie....the time travellers wife !! its a great moving story..ive read its book twice and still wow i cant explain it...watched a second movie...smething the Lord made....great movie also..and great lessons learnt.

was asleep by 10pm !! next morning i started out a new exercise plan wha !!!! its intense..bti like it..35minutes and i feel like a new born....

hurray..si am proud of myself..and yes it was relaxing and slow and lazy....i like !!!


DAY 3...

was home by six...i know i said no dates but read what the shrink said..if its necessary then go out !! ; ) i love pizza anyone who knows me knows its the only thing after God in my heart..he he he so i had a pizza date yesterday,

went home showered and was picked by 6:30pm, i havent talked to my date for a while just some issues here and there but i thought that we would put behind us..i suggested a movie..you know less conversation...but he insisted on dinner ..more conversatio,we dint make it for pizza so opted to have dinner at a restaurant near home..it went well.

was home by 8:00pm watched another movie...black wman guide to getting married..dont ask !!! lol,then i watched the white masai ive never watched this movie though it was so popular at some point....and at 10:30 i went to sleep....

let me confess something that although its relaxing you taking things slow...me time is a bit hard because ive never spent time apart from Good.....and thats how i felt going to sleep yesterday..i felt alone..so a much as i take time to relax i need God before me,beside me,around me....i love him so much and honestly am nothing without him...


lets see what my shrink has to say.

1 comment:

  1. Good effort, take everything slow, including the typing....(lol, joking)

    ReplyDelete