Thursday, January 21, 2010

BEING THANKFUL IS A CHOICE I MAKE NOT TO FORGET WHAT GOD HAS DONE FOR ME !

Thursday, 31 December 2009 at 15:23


1.First i would like to thank my Lord and saviour Jesus Christ, for the wonderful,beautiful,unpredictable year 2009 !!! it rocked with you my love and one thing i know is that i can never go too far not to be able to come back home.....i dont have any regret Jesus,7 years in you and through you seem like a day.

2.My family mum,dad my two brother and shiro my one and only sister...your the best !am so happy to be part of your life. i love and cherish u deeply.

3. evelyne ndanu and pastor edward munene (ICC) - I thank and Bless the Lord for you ! both of you have changed my life and i can never repay you for the teachings and support. God bless you !!

4. Joan and Lorna my soul sisters !!! ivy,ndinda,tabs each time i meet you seems like the first time. i wouldnt trade your friendship for anything !!! i pray that ive at least given back even if its a quater of what u have given me.

5. Intimacy ( the family ) best decision i made in 2009 !! i love you guys always in my prayers,andrew its your calling never doubt it ! !

6.Zain Kenya and Cocacola -mombasa- best companies ive ever worked for...yani i would re-do this whole year just to work with you again,chrispo and charles (the best bosses ever !) thank you for believing in me !! praise God target ya 2009 tumemake !! God is faithful

7.two books that have spoken and changed my life The Bible-Basic instructionbefore leaving earth ! -JEHOVAH,Woman thou art loose -T.D JAKES and Healing for damaged emotions -DAVID A. SEAMANDS. would recommend everyone to read them

!8. Bem,Kelvin,Dan,Muthami,Naftali,Myna,Steve,Chris and Lawi....thank you all for keeping a sister sane !

9.to me,my self and i....girl every morning i look in the mirror i see God's face ! no one said it would be easy but all things are possible through christ who strengthnes me.

10. all my friends ...i love and cherish you. thank you for being part of my 2009.
May God continue to keep you until the day of our Lord Jesus christ !!!

YALL ROCK !!

2010 BRING IT ONNNNNNNNN !

2 comments:

  1. HAIYA!!!! ive been mentioned :) i shall send thee the bill :). twas my pleasure-TEPHANIE

    ReplyDelete